- Self hosting: If you are starting a blog and looking for a hosting company, I recommend Bluehost
- If you are looking for a beautiful theme for your site, check out StudioPress Themes for WordPress.
- Convertkit I use Convertkit to send blog posts to my email subscribers, deliver free offerings, and keep in touch with people who take my courses or express interest in working with me. I love, love, love working with the lovely people at Convertkit and the simplicity of their platform won me over.
- Dropbox I use Dropbox to store and share files and images with friends and clients.
- Zoom This video conferencing service is awesome for small meetings and big webinars.
- SendOwl Sell your digital goods and even physical products with this user friendly platform. Set up affiliate programs, track sales and make the process simple for you and your clients.
- Evernote Instead of printing anything, I usually keep it here along with lists, recipes, blog post development and other things I want to save or revisit.
- Shoeboxed Looking for an easy way to capture receipts and business cards. Shoeboxed is awesome!
- Airbnb When I travel for work, I usually stay at an Airbnb apartment instead of a hotel. If you sign up for Airbnb using this link, you can browse homes in any city, or list your own. Plus, we both earn credits towards a future stay.
books and courses
- Art & Money This is a must read for all artists and entrepreneurs that want to sell good stuff in a meaningful way online.
- Problogger’s Guide to Blogging for Your Business If you want to learn about blogging for your existing business, this is the book you’ve been looking for.
- Unconventional Guide for Publishing I’m using the step by step recommendations in this book to craft a compelling book proposal.
- Unconventional Guide for Law and Order . Introducing the only general counsel most small business owners will ever need. Build a better business by putting the law to work for you
blogging and business
- How to Create a Microbusiness that Matters. Learn how to develop a platform and earn money doing work you love.
- Soul-centered Business School Work with me for 3-months as you launch or grow a business and work style that aligns with your heart and soul. This program is only open to 100 people.
I offer an affiliate program for some of my books and courses too offering 50%. You are welcome to join here.