If you have a great idea and $100 dollars will help you get started, tell me about it. Chris Guillebeau gave away $100,000 dollars this weekend because he believed in the 1000 attendees at the World Domination Summit. I am giving away $100, because I believe in you and your project.
You will invest more money in your business over time, but you can get started for $100 or less.
This contest has rules, so please read them, and follow them, or you will be disqualified. I will still love you and believe in you and your idea, but you will not win $100.
- Leave a comment below with a brief introduction to your idea. Don’t worry that someone will steal your idea. They won’t.
- Read the $100 Dollar Surprise and leave your best suggestion in the comment section on that post.
- Share this post on Twitter, G+ or Facebook, or even with a friend. Don’t worry that you will have less opportunity if more people know. You won’t.
- Prepare to be accountable. 60 days from the day you receive the $100, I’ll call you to see what happened. Don’t worry that 60 days isn’t enough time to get started. It is.
- I’ll be announcing the winner in a post on July 17th. Please subscribe if you’d like to receive the announcement via email.
In addition, I’ll be giving away 5 copies of The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future. What are you waiting for?
Contest ends on Monday, July 16th at 10pm EST.