This is a post about a course I offer. If you are not interested in courses or blogging, I recommend skipping this post and instead reading some of my favorite simplicity finds this week.
- Living with Less an unexpected key to happiness
- Simple Living is about more than decluttering
- Go Small, Be Happy
- Project 333 Inspiration (with wardrobe lists from participants)
- My Decluttering Secrets
Everyone else, please continue….
The Goodblog Project is now available for self-study. Instead of another boring sales page, I thought I’d answer a few questions that might be on your mind about the course.
Goodblog Project F.A.Q.
I don’t have a blog yet. Is this a good time to start the course? No. This course is best if you’ve been blogging for a few months or even a few years. If you are starting or thinking about starting a blog, Zero to 100 is a better place to start.
What will this course really teach me? All of the content is listed on the sales page, but in terms of big picture lessons, you will learn how to grow your readership, generate revenue from your blog without resorting to spammy advertising, and learn to do it simply and honestly. You’ll also learn to develop new projects, focus the direction of your blog and discern what is most important. If you’ve been overwhelmed with blogging information and want to know what you REALLY need to know and what doesn’t matter, you will love this course.
What is a good blog? Very simply, a good blog helps people. A good blog inspires, entertains and informs people.
Do you have any feedback from other bloggers that have taken the course? Here is some of their feedback.
- “My blog traffic doubled during the course and I really pinned down the mission of Low Impact Betty.” – Monica
- “The Goodblog project hasn’t simply helped my blogging efforts; it has changed my entire way of thinking about my life.” – Beverly
- “Courtney provided fantastic support and coaching to me personally throughout the course. From the one-on-one calls and the webinars, a new idea emerged for me which is now in production. My existing blog became more focused, my twitter following increased and my blog followers slowly grew.” – Sonya
How long is the course? The course consists of 4 weekly modules. You’ll have ongoing access to the materials so if you need to take things slower, that is just fine.
If I have a full-time job, will I still have time to take the course? You can structure the course around your schedule. You can access the material anytime. Most of the course members from the first session have full-time jobs and other obligations.
How do I watch the webinars? The webinars are recorded so you can watch them at a time that works best for you.
Please see all the details on the sales page. You’ll find specifics about the content, pricing, and structure of the course.