Simple Ways to be More with Less
I am really excited (and that is an understatement) to share my first e-book – The Simple Ways to Be More with Less with you.
There are a few other big announcements coming soon, but in the spirit of simplicity, today is all about this little book.
Simple Ways to Be More with Less will…
- improve your health
- make you smile
- slow you down
- remind you about what is important
Included are recommendations to simplify your life and ideas to live each day more purposefully .
Don’t miss important chapters from contributing authors:
- Leo Babauta | Simplicity blogger and author, Leo created Zen Habits, one of the top 25 blogs according to TIME magazine.
- Joshua Becker | The creator of Becoming Minimalist, Joshua blogs to inspire you to live with less.
- Everett Bogue | Cybernetic yogi blogging at evbogue.com.
- Dan Goodwin | Creativity coach, author and blogger from A Big Creative Yes.
- Jonathan Mead | Through his blog, Illuminated Mind, Mead helps people kill their day jobs and get paid to be who they are.
- Tammy Strobel | Founder and blogger behind Rowdy Kittens, Tammy challenges her readers to change the world through simple living.
This book will challenge you, brighten your day, and if you let it, change your world. I hope you will share it with your friends, your tribe, because you love it and because it makes your life better. You don’t have to pay much, join a special mailing list, or do anything special.
Simple Ways to Be More with Less has a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will refund your money.
e-book in PDF $9.95
Inspiring, helpful, practical book. My favorite chapter is “less balance.” Our society is going crazy trying to find balance, and Courtney switches it around. Instead, do things you actually enjoy doing – and save balance for a yoga pose.
Melissa Gorzelanczyk of Peace & Projects
“Simple Ways to be More with Less rocked my world. The book is loaded with practical tips, tools, and advice. Courtney is open, honest and shares a wealth of information. Pick it up today. You won’t be sorry.” Tammy Strobel of Rowdy Kittens
“If you are looking for a way to jump-start change in your life and begin simplifying right now, Simple Ways to be More with Less is the perfect stepping stone. From simple food recipes and ways to reduce debt, to step-by-step action plans for reducing clutter, every page is full of helpful and inspiring material that will make you think, learn, and move into action.” Raam Dev
LOVE IT! Congratulations. Beautiful, warm, inspiring and a bit cheeky - just like the pieces on your blog but more of it to enjoy. Rachel Jonat of The Minimalist Mom
Courtney Carver’s personal and practical Simple Ways to Be More With Less offers a path toward a life of minimalism, simplicity, and joy. Practical, creative, and down to earth, written by a minimalist teacher who walks her talk, it has the power to awaken you to an ever-deepening relationship with all of life. Tess Marshall of The Bold Life.
I can’t wait to hear what you think.
e-book in PDF $9.95