This has been a year of great adventure and travel.
In 2014 I traveled to …
- Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
- Milan, Rome, Florence, and Arezzo, Italy
- Doha, Qatar
- Paris, France
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Boise, Idaho Falls, and Pocatello, Idaho
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Wilmot, New Hampshire
I just returned from my most recent trip to Sydney Australia where I fell in love.
I love you. I love your city, your beaches, and your people. I love your trees, streets, Thai food and your crazy birds.
There are so many reasons I loved visiting Sydney, Australia. Here are a few …
- Meeting new friends
- Booking a place on Airbnb.com and finding this home with a lovely space to write and rest. (Earn a $25 credit for future travel with airbnb.com by signing up here. I’ll get credits too if you do.)
- Discovering a Swedish cafe on an Australian beach
- Ferry rides to Manly
- Seeing a brilliant performance by the Sydney Dance Company
- Sculpture by the Sea on Bondi Beach
- Going back in time at The Baxter Inn
- Spending time with people I love
Thank you for everything Sydney. Even though I was traveling, I always felt at home.
Love you more
Of course you are the real reason I love Sydney. Even if I didn’t experience any of the things mentioned above, I’d still love it because that’s where you are.