The Future of Us (or what’s new for Be More with Less)
Be More with Less was born on May 11th, 2010 and ironically, the very first post, Stuck in a Rut? speaks to me today. I love the design of this site but think it’s time for a facelift. I’ve added a few other sites along the way and would love to bring them together in a more cohesive way. In a way that better serves you.
This site and its future is not all about me. It’s about us. We’ve become a family, a community growing together enjoying the benefits of simplicity. I love writing helpful articles, ebooks and ecourses and today, I was wondering if you would help me help you?
How you can help
- Answer this short survey. Please give me your feedback about future blog design and book and blog topics. You can click here to visit the survey.
- Connect with me and share Be More with Less with a friend or with your tribe. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and even Pinterest.
- Share your simplicity story. I’m starting a new weekend feature, Simplicity in Action. Visit this page to learn how to submit your story for consideration.
- Review books on Amazon. If you’ve read Simple Ways to Be More with Less and Living in the Land of Enough, please leave an honest review. That really helps other readers decide if they should read the books.
- Work with me. If you would like to work with me in a 1:1 setting or in a group to simplify your business, launch a new project or improve your blogging, visit my services page to book an appointment or learn more.
- Design my site. Designers, if you are interested in working with me, especially in exchange for business consulting/project development + ongoing exposure through this site and social media, please contact me. As a reader, you know what Be More with Less is all about. You get me. I need your help.
New to Be More with Less?
I’m really glad you’re here. If you’ve been looking for a place to settle in, be inspired and benefit from small, simple changes in your life, welcome home. Look around, say hello and let me know how I can help.
Just over 2 years ago in my very first, short post I wrote, “The opportunity to make change gives me great hope that in time, I will be more with less.” I am so grateful that you read this blog and support my work. I love reading your comments and emails about how simplicity is working in your life and business. Thank you for becoming more with less with me. Today, I am still on a journey to be more with less. You make that journey a trip I look forward to every day.
P.S. The Goodblog Project is open and starts on August 20th. If you have a blog and are interested in growing readership, generating revenue and doing it simply and honestly, I’d love to work with you.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to Be More with Less and connect with me on Twitter.