“Courtney’s story was inspirational and a testimony to the fact that changing our lives in big ways through small (or tiny!) steps is quite possible.
I appreciated the raw simplicity and honesty of the presentation and Courtney’s story. I am trying to integrate many small changes with big impact into my own life as a result of The Tiny Wardrobe Tour.” -Linda
Join Courtney Carver from minimalist fashion challenge Project 333 for a discussion on dressing and living with less. Courtney is a leader in the minimalist and “Capsule Wardrobe” movement that’s taken closets everywhere by storm.
She’s traveling nationally with her Tiny Wardrobe Tour and will be visiting 33 cities.
She’ll be sharing the hows and whys of starting Project 333 (the minimalist fashion challenge that invites you to dress with 33 items or less for 3 months) to bring more simplicity, love, and joy into your life. She’ll also talk about her “enough is enough” moment and what led her to give away most of her stuff, downsize to a small apartment, and leave a 20 year career in sales and marketing.
Since starting Project 333, Courtney has been featured on a number of national publications and tv shows including BBC, CNN, O, The Oprah Magazine, More Magazine, and Real Simple Magazine.
Come hear Courtney’s story followed by a Q & A session to get all your questions answered about how to implement this into your own life!
Attend an event on the Tiny Wardrobe Tour, hear Courtney’s story, and hang out for conversation and Q & A.
- Las Vegas | March 15, 2017 Tickets
- Austin | March 27, 2017 Tickets
- Houston | March 29, 2017 Tickets
- Dallas | coming soon
- Denver | coming soon
- Cleveland | April 24, 2017 Tickets
- Indianapolis | April 26, Tickets
- Chicago | coming soon
- New York City | March 19, 2016
- Sacramento | April 11th, 2016
- London | April 25, 2016
- Salt Lake City | May 11, 2016
- Kansas City | June 22, 2016
- St. Louis | June 27, 2016
- Minneapolis | June 29, 2016
- Boston | August 4th, 2016
- Portland | August 23rd, 2016
- Seattle | August 25th, 2016
- San Francisco | September 26, 2016
- Los Angeles | September 27, 2016
- San Diego | September 29, 2016
- Pittsburgh | October 17, 2016
- Washington D.C. | October 18, 2016
- Nashville | October 20, 2016
2017 cities and dates will be announced soon. If you want updates on the tour, or advance notice for tickets, please sign up here.
If you’d like to volunteer or host a Tiny Wardrobe Tour stop in your city, please respond to this short survey.
Courtney Carver helps people find their way back to love through simplicity. She writes and speaks about the power of getting clear on what matters by getting rid of everything that doesn’t. She created minimalist fashion challenge Project 333 and has been featured on BBC.com and in O, The Oprah Magazine and Real Simple magazine.