I love that we get to hang out on a regular basis in your inbox or through platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, but it’s different when we see each other in person. It doesn’t happen often, but I hope that will be changing.
I want to hang out with you
I love connecting with you, and even though I’m an introvert (technically, an ambivert, but leaning more and more towards introvert), I enjoy meeting people and spending time especially when we are connecting over a common passion like simplicity, health, or entrepreneurship.
Come hang out with me in October. I’ll be speaking and connecting with awesome people at an event called Simple Rev in Minneapolis MN at the beginning of October. There are only 47 tickets left, so grab yours now. You can read more about …
- what I’ll be talking about, and who else will be speaking and workshopping by clicking here.
- the Simple Rev declaration here
- how to get tickets and more by visiting this page
Let’s hang out next week
If traveling in October is a bad time, or if you want to know more about Simple Rev and what to expect, join me next week with Simple Rev Founder Joel Zaslofsky for a virtual hangout.
- Why unplugging from our digital devices is essential to tune into everything else.
- How feeling busy makes us act busy.
- Why we feel compelled to show how busy we are (and the rewarding alternatives).
Claim your free webinar spot now and we hope to see you live on August 13 at 11:30 a.m. ET. (8:30 a.m. PT)
Let’s hang out where you are
I want to meet you where you are. If you’d like me to speak at your next event or gathering, email email@example.com to start the conversation.
I’ll waive my speaking fee for the first 5 requests, and only ask that you cover reasonable traveling expenses.