Project 333 is the best way to clear out your closet, simplify your mornings, and discover your personal style, but what about the rest of your home?
Once you discover the benefits of dressing less, the idea of decluttering your home and living with less becomes even more appealing. If you are ready to take the next step and have a little fun at the same time, consider …
A Scavenger Hunt for Aspiring Minimalists
- Do it with a group of friends or family, locally or virtually. Find a two-hour block of time when everyone can play and compete to see who can collect the items fastest, or give each item a certain number of points and then tally up the points at the end of a time frame that works for you.
- Come back here and share your results in the comment section to win great prizes or create a prize that works well for your group.
- Make it a fundraising thing. Collaborate with your church or a local non-profit. Invite people to come together and play the game. At the end, use all of the collected items for a massive yard sale to benefit your organization or another worthy cause.
- Family night. This is a great way to have fun with the whole family. I’ve made a special list for children so they can be just as involved. To keep everyone competing together, announce a prize that everyone can enjoy. For instance, if we collect all of our items in 2 hours, tomorrow we take a picnic hike, or have movies and popcorn. Pick an activity that your family really enjoys.
- Play with the Be More with Less family. Even if you are alone at home, you are not alone in this game. Share your results and experience here in the comment section.
Are you in? Find the complete list of scavenger hunt items right here: A Scavenger Hunt for Aspiring Minimalists.