A Vogue marketing director labeled Project 333 “too severe for most people.” but almost everyone who has tried it disagrees. The rules are flexible and the benefits are changing closets and lives around the world.
- What’s severe is that we are spending money we don’t have on clothes we don’t wear.
- What’s severe is how we assess our value with our jean-size and our self-worth with our net-worth.
- What’s severe is that our kids know more about labels than geography.
- What’s severe is that the designers creating trendy looks and high fashion pieces aren’t wearing them.
- What’s severe is that the ad execs creating the ads and the marketers convincing you to buy aren’t wearing them either.
Labeling Project 333 and other challenges or lifestyles as severe, extreme, or impossible, discounts your curiosity, resolve, and desire for change.
This minimalist fashion challenge isn’t severe. It’s an experiment, and with the right approach, you’ll have a little fun and open doors you never knew existed.