If you’ve been waiting until things settle down, or when the holidays are over or when you lose weight, gain weight, or until you are better prepared, or for some kind of sign that this is the right time to declutter your closet, consider this your sign.
Top 10 reasons why today is the best day to declutter your closet
10. This isn’t heart surgery. You don’t have to prepare and nothing bad will happen if you don’t do it right.
9. Your cluttered closet is invading your brain.
8. Things will never settle down, until you start to live with less.
7. Dressing with less is the gateway to living with less.
6. You can make progress in 30 minutes or less.
5. That Christmas sweater is hurting your friend’s eyes.
4. Your fear and excuses won’t go away until you take action.
3. You deserve peaceful mornings and the time and space to decide how you want to spend your time, money and energy everyday.
2. The next season of Project 333 starts on January 1. (check out the Dress with Less course for extra fun, instruction, motivation and connection)
and the #1 reason why today is the best day to declutter your closet …
1. If it is cold where you live, homeless shelters need your coats, scarves, gloves and other warm items. They need them now.
Project 333 is a great way to take the leap from more to less and it doesn’t have to be permanent. You don’t have to give away all of your clothes and if you don’t like dressing with less, you can bring them all back into your closet.