The following books and courses are to support and encourage the changes you are making in your life. If there are other ways I can help, please let me know.
As you simplify your life, find the support and connection you crave in The Simplicity Space. Join the waitlist.
This video course will help you help you create a Project 333 – capsule wardrobe; a small collection of 33 items including clothing, jewelry, accessories, and shoes that will allow you to wear your favorite things everyday. If you want to reduce stress and cultivate more peace and ease in your life, start with a simple closet and a capsule wardrobe.
Simplifying your wardrobe will encourage you to simplify your life. You’ll create space in your closet, time in your mornings and reduce stress in your life to allow for more love and presence.
This PDF-style micro-course will help you if …
- You want to start a blog for your business or future business.
- You want to understand how to approach social media in the simplest way possible.
- You don’t enjoy selling/marketing/promotion but want your business to be noticed.
- You’ve been blogging for a while but can’t seem to find focus and direction.
- You love your job, but want to develop another income stream.
- You hate your job and can’t wait to fire your boss.
- You want to create your own microbusiness, but don’t think it’s possible.
- You don’t think you can make money online without advertising or scammy “work from home” deals.
- You want to create a microbusiness that matters.
If you want to live a healthier life full of what means most to you, join me for the Soulful Simplicity Course. This 6-week video course (with audio and written transcripts) will help you come back to yourself and remember what matters.
If you could use a little less stress (or a lot less) and way more calm and comfort in your day and your life, you are really going to like this 14-day email program.
With more and more connection happening virtually, these personalized lunch and learn sessions will help you stay connected and inspired within your businesses, communities and other organizations.