Do you dream about firing your boss and working for yourself?
Do you want to generate part-time or full-time income on your own time, and own terms?
Do you want to spend your time making art, writing and creating?
Since I started my microbusiness in 2010, I’ve worked from many different coffee shops, libraries, hotel lobbies, and other locations. I’ve written blog posts in New Orleans, launched a course from Sarasota, did a speaking gig in Austin at SXSW, created audio recordings in Boston, started a speaking tour and wrote a book that was published by Penguin Random House in December 2017.
I didn’t start my own business to travel, but love having the flexibility to work from anywhere. Not only do I get to do work I love, but I don’t have to interrupt my life to do it. While earning money is a necessary currency in growing a sustainable business, you can’t discount other currency like:
There is also the benefit of structuring your business the way you like to work. I don’t miss Monday morning meetings, weekly reports or 9 hour days.
You will find great value in this course if any (not all, just any) of the following apply to you:
- You want to start a blog for your business or future business.
- You want to understand how to approach social media in the simplest way possible.
- You don’t enjoy selling/marketing/promotion but want your business to be noticed.
- You’ve been blogging for a while but can’t seem to find focus and direction.
- You love your job, but want to develop another income stream.
- You hate your job and can’t wait to fire your boss.
- You want to create your own microbusiness, but don’t think it’s possible.
- You don’t think you can make money online without advertising or scammy “work from home” deals.
- You want to create a microbusiness that matters.
A PDF with 11 Lessons (+ a bonus module on blogging) with more than 20,000 words, 2 inspiring playlists and 3 audio lessons.
Here is exactly what you will receive in this PDF course:
1. Welcome and Intro
- How a microbusiness can help you
- What to expect from the course
- Disclosures and other legal mumbo jumbo
2. My Microbiz story
- How I started bemorewithless.com
- What I spent to get started
- Why making money is important but shouldn’t be your first priority
- Why you should tell your story
- Timeline including subscriber growth, product and new site development and other milestones
3. Why Do You Want a Microbusiness?
- My Whys
- Your Whys
- The Other Whys
4. You are Good Enough
- Identifying fear based statements
- Audio: Fight Your Fear
- Playlist to help you calm down
- What you don’t need to be ready to get started
5. How to Spark Your Creativity
- 3 ways to immediately spark your creativity
- Playlist to inspire creative sparks
- creativity for your blog
- creativity for your business
- where to find inspiration
6. Platform: Why You need one and how to get started
- What is a platform?
- Audio: Your platform is made of people
- Why do you need one?
- What can a platform do?
- How can you build a platform?
7. Less Media, More Social a.k.a The Simplest Approach to Social Media
- My social media story
- Where and how you can be social
- How to eliminate needless distraction
- Advice from a pro on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
8. Show me the Money
- Suggested revenue sources
- Affiliate disclosures
- How to take the yuck out of promotion and marketing
- How to share your work and grow
9. Rules to Live by as a Micropreneur
- The rules I live by
- Audio: How I let my heart guide my work (and what happens when I don’t)
10. A Practical Guide to Running Your Microbusiness
- How to give your microbiz the attention it deserves (even with a full-time job)
- Choose good work over hard work
- Running your blog (focus content and develop editorial calendar)
11. Resources and Answers to Your Questions
- List of all of my microbiz partners
- The books that have made the biggest difference in creating my microbiz
- Answers to your questions and an offer to answer more
NEW: Bonus Module: On Blogging
- The 10 top blogging fears (and solutions)
- Create a blog name and tagline
- Create a successful blog post
- How to reach your first 100 subscribers
You might be thinking that this course is under-priced at $19.99 and it is. Here’s why …
- A microcourse is always less than $20.00. I made that promise to you and I’m keeping it. This pricing is helpful for both of us. You get a chance to experience my work and decide if you want to go further in working with me. That benefits me because if you do decide to move forward, I know you already enjoy my method of teaching and connecting.
- I believe that doing work you love should be accessible to anyone who is interested. I hope this affordable pricing helps more of you access work you love in an easy to understand, enjoyable, powerful way.
“The biggest thing I can say about your course so far – it made it seem real for someone like me to create something that would work. It has sent me on a course of micro-actions!” – Rochelle
“I wanted to express my gratitude to you for sharing all of your great knowledge and insight. I appreciate that you made it an accessible and affordable price, so anyone can benefit from your helpful resources. Not only the price, but the way you presented the information was so accessible and welcoming. It felt as if you genuinely want to help people and share your knowledge.” – Kaitlyn
I wanted to tell you how happy I am with your microcourse. I especially like the money segment- because it wasn’t what I expected. I was hesitant to purchase the course because I’ve had experience with some “pushy” sites before. I so appreciate finding out that way is not the only way and that it is okay to just be myself in how I do whatever I do. It feels so much more authentic! – Caryn
Some times when I read the advice of other internet entrepreneurs, I automatically dismiss it as something I don’t think I can do because it just seems sleezy and disingenuous, but this course gave me permission to network and do business in ways that make sense to me. I don’t feel like I have to change who I am and that’s really encouraging. Before this course I thought maybe I’m just not cut out for business, but I realize I’m struggling because I’m not doing something that truly matters to me. I’m not done with this course yet (action steps are next), but I already feel significant shift in how I feel about being an entrepreneur thanks to you. – Joelle
If you want to create a microbusiness that matters, get started now …