If you aren’t quite ready to start dressing with 33 items or less, or have hit a minimalist wardrobe road block, change course for bit. Try a simpler challenge to motivate and inspire a full commitment to Project 333.
Create a Uniform
This mini-mission invites you to experience the benefits of a smaller wardrobe. To participate, choose 10 items and create a wardrobe based on the Goodwill 10 piece wardrobe formula. Focus on simple pieces that fit your body and your lifestyle.
Stick with your 10 pieces for 14 days. You’ll create a uniform, and the core of your Project 333.
Even if you’ve already started Project 333, see if this mini-mission will help you determine the most important pieces in your capsule wardrobe.
Mini-missions are often one step actions that you can do to improve your health, relationships, bank account or wardrobe. They’ve become so important in my life and such a favorite on Be More with Less, that I invited a few of my friends to create new mini-missions, updated reader favorites and made a new ebook, mini-missions for simplicity.
More about the book: mini-missions for simplicity
- Includes 36 mini-missions to choose from in the categories of clutter, productivity, relationships, lifestyle and health & happiness
- Enjoy mini-missions from contributing authors (listed below in the table of contents)
- And most importantly: you’ll support a simpler, more joyful life
Table of Contents
Section One: Clutter
- One is Enough
- Hide Your Stuff
- Stop the Inflow by Mike Burns | The Other Side of Complexity
- Pass it On
- Shoot Your Stuff
- The Digital Dip by Joel Zaslofsky | Value of Simple
- Break it Off
- Sell Something You Don’t Want by Betsy & Warren Talbot | Married with Luggage
- 33 Items or Less
Section Two: Productivity
- Make Time
- Habit Stack
- Single Task by Brooke McAlary | Slow Your Home
- Say No So You Can Say Yes
- Sleep Well
- Track Every Penny You Spend
Section Three: Relationships
- Make Moments
- Give Freely
- Help No One by Britt Reints | In Pursuit of Happiness
- Love More Deeply
- Feed Someone
- Judge Less
- Send a Care Package by Tammy Strobel | Rowdy Kittens
Section Four: Life
- Drive Less
- Go Cameraless by Paul Jarvis | pjrvs.com
- Banish Doubt
- Take Brave Baby Steps by Jolie Guillebeau | jolieguillebeau.com
- Speak Up by Leslie Webster | A Simple Life Afloat
Section Five: Health & Happiness
- Smile by Valentina Thörner | ValDeOro
- Sit Still
- Calm Down
- Grow Something
- Floss Every Day
- Feel Your Pain
- Stand up for Your Health
- Eat Real Food
Q: Where can I buy the book?
A: Right here -> Mini-missions for Simplicity
Q: I don’t have a Kindle so how can I read the book?
A: Kindle books can also be read using the Free Kindle Reader App for your Web Browser, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, or Android.
Q: Is this book in print format?
A: No. It’s a digital book.
Q: How long is this book?
A: The PDF version is 65 pages including 36 mini-missions. The best part about the book is that you can start anywhere by choosing a mini-mission that’s best for what you need right now.
Mini-missions for Simplicity is now available on Amazon.