Be more with less is about simplifying your life and really living. Living with less creates time and space to discover what really matters. Through decluttering, and focusing on the best things instead of all the things, you can create a life with more savings and
less no debt, more health and less stress, more space and less stuff, and more joy with less obligation.
If you are overwhelmed and under-inspired, I know how you feel. I’ve been there. I’ve worked too hard, spent too much, and slept too little. I spent much of my adult life tired, full, stressed and sick. I always wanted more or thought I needed more to be happy, but I’ve changed my ways.
I’m Courtney Carver and started this website to share my story and help you discover the joy in less. I am (so happily) married, and mom to a teenage daughter. I’ve been making big, and small changes to live my life on purpose. I am a writer and photographer. I love yoga, reading, creating simple meals, and hiking and skiing in the Mountainwest. I also love to travel, spend time on the beach and connect with awesome people like you.
In 2006, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. While it doesn’t define me or this blog, it has had a huge impact on my life. Sometimes I share the lessons a life changing diagnosis delivers. I created Be More with Less and minimalist fashion challenge Project 333 in 2010. The past few years have been an incredible journey of love, health, and simplicity. I’m so grateful to be on this path.
Be More with Less is a thriving community of people who crave simplicity in life and work. Connect here:
Take a tour
If this is your first visit, take a look around. You will find tips and ideas to simplify your life along with decluttering challenges, simple recipes, and very personal stories. Please make yourself at home and start with …
One of these helpful articles
- 25 Ways to Simplify Your Life in 10 minutes or less
- How to End the Endless Game of Catching Up
- 7 Tiny Steps for the Beginner Minimalist
- The Greatest Secret to Productivity (that no one is talking about)
- The Little Guide to Digital Decluttering
- Frequently Asked Questions about Simplicity and Minimalism
- 10 Things to Add to a Simple Life
When you are ready …
- search the archives by category or topic
- learn more about how to work with me
- read one of my books or take a microcourse
- read the F.A.Q. page (coming soon)
- visit this page to see interviews with me, guest posts and other media coverage
Please subscribe to receive regular updates through email and if you have questions, or want to get in touch, email me anytime email@example.com with questions, ideas, or any feedback. I’d love to hear from you.