Before saying goodbye to 2019, I want to celebrate the best parts including the 10 best simplicity articles from Be More with Less.
In 2020, we’ll be celebrating …
- ten years of this amazing community
- the new book, Project 333, The Minimalist Fashion Challenge that Proves Less Really is So Much More
- much more less
And today, I celebrate how far we’ve come in the last ten years, and how special the last year has been. Instead of looking forward, starting over and getting lost in the new year, today, I’ll stay here. I’ll stay here and reflect on the last decade, the last year and appreciate the beauty and stillness of today.
The 10 Best Simplicity Articles from Be More with Less
The Real Big Things of 2019
In both my business and personal life, 2019 was full of small, ordinary moments and I treasure them. There were some big things too, things that have changed my life and/or business in some way.
- Started the Soul & Wit Podcast with my daughter Bailey. We’ve released 9 episodes and are having a blast.
- Created the Soulful Simplicity 6-Week Video Course. Our next session begins January 13th.
- I quit drinking Alcohol. This has probably been the most significant change. I had my last drink on January 19th, and my last hangover on January 20th.
- Began practicing Transcendental Meditation.
- Finished writing and editing my new book, Project 333 and planned a multi-city tour to celebrate.
- I relaxed … a lot.
Thank you for being a part of my decade, a part of my year and a part of my day … and thank you for letting me be a part of yours.
I love us.