Taking a challenge like this has many benefits. It can help you …
- Increase motivation to simplify
- Replace procrastination with direction
- Let go with more ease
I designed this challenge to help you simplify your life for good. This isn’t a quick fix, or just another decluttering project. There’s a method to my madness. From the beginning of this challenge, you’ll become deeply connected to the reason you want to change. Additionally, by starting with easier items first, you can build your decluttering muscles and the strength to let go.
You can see all of the videos right here and watch them from start to finish, one day at a time, or see the list of daily challenge topics below and listen to the ones you need most. I do recommend starting with Day 1, as the first challenge will help you to stay connected to why you want to simplify your life.
Click on any of the links below to visit each daily challenge.
- Write a break-up letter to your stuff.
- Learn the 3-commandments of the 21-day Decluttering Challenge.
- Create a decluttering box.
- Declutter your bathroom.
- Dump the duplicates.
- Get rid of your junk drawer.
- Let go of gifts you don’t use.
- Declutter your refrigerator, freezer, and pantry.
- Declutter your hobby.
- Declutter items that make you sad.
- Create a decluttering scavenger hunt.
- Get rid of odds and ends.
- Give away your fancy clothes.
- Schedule a digital sabbatical.
- Declutter your bags.
- Declutter your diet.
- Attack the clutter you can’t see.
- Go paperless.
- Declutter your mind.
- Declutter sentimental items.
- Start a new challenge.
These video challenges were originally delivered live. If you want to catch future live video events with me, please join me here on Facebook.
On Monday, May 6th, we’ll be opening the doors to the new Soulful Simplicity course. This is not a decluttering course. It’s six weeks of learning how to heal and connect with yourself. It’s a place to create space, time and a life full of what matters to you. We’ll be offering 20% off for the first 24 hours. If you’d like to be notified when registration opens on Monday, May 6th, simply click here.