Join me for capsule wardrobe challenge Project 333. All you have to do is to choose 33 items (clothing, jewelry, accessories, shoes) to wear for 3 months.
If you are thinking …
“I could never get down to 33”
“My weather changes too much”
“I have a job”
“But I love shopping”
“Seriously, I have to include shoes?!”
or another version of “I’m interested but I can’t do it,” this article might be just what you are looking for.
11 years ago, Project 333 began right here. I thought it would last for 3 months and here we are many years later and I still dress with 33 items every 3 months and people from all over the world have joined me to see what happens when you dress with less. Here’s what we’ve discovered.
When you dress with less, you …
- save money.
- have more time.
- reduce decision fatigue.
- enjoy your mornings more.
- get to wear your favorite things every day.
- get curious about how less may add value in other areas of life.
- create room to discover what you are really interested in.
- realize that no one cares what you wear (or do).
- rarely run late deciding what to wear.
- smile more and stress less.
- have peace.
How to get ready for capsule wardrobe challenge Project 333
There are a few different ways to get ready for capsule wardrobe challenge Project 333.
Keep it Simple Method
- Choose 33 items (clothing, jewelry, accessories, shoes) to wear for 3 months.
- Hide everything else.
- Have fun, be curious and let me know what you discover at the end of the challenge.
Give Me All The Information First Method
- Listen to this step-by-step coaching call that will help you create a capsule wardrobe.
- Read the Project 333 book or take the video course.
- Carefully read and understand ALL of the Project 333 rules.
No matter which approach you go with, join me and other Project 333-ers on Instagram to share before and after pictures and other capsule wardrobe, dressing with less goodness.
But what should I wear?
Wear your favorites. Wear what fits (your body and your lifestyle).
I’ll never tell you exactly what to wear but here’s what I’ve included in some of my Project 333 capsule wardrobe collections.
- What I wore in the summer.
- What I wore in the spring.
- What I wore in the winter.
- What I wore in the fall.
Are you ready to try Project 333?
Yes, I’m in!
Awesome, I love that about you! Jump in. Clean out your closet for good, hide your other stuff for 3 months and get started. If you are on Instagram, share before and after closet pictures, or your daily outfits with hashtag #project333.
I would but because of (insert one of the popular excuses listed above), I can’t.
I so get you! I felt that fear too before I got started but I started just the same and I’m so glad. I realized I had been imagining all of the things that could go wrong and they never did. When I started this challenge, I thought it would be so hard, but it wasn’t. In fact, it made most things easier.
Even though you have permission to break the rules with Project 333, perhaps there is some benefit to really going for it.
If you are still thinking … “I could never do it.”
Please, please, please … always challenge your nevers. When we make decisions based on facts instead of fear, the possibilities are endless.
P.S. One more reminder that will help you get the most from this challenge. Treat it like an experiment instead of an emergency. You don’t have to have it all figured out and you can make adjustments if needed. Be curious and see what happens!