Weekend Wisdom: Beds are just wireless chargers for humans.
These are a few of my favorite sayings/mantras. They remind me when I forget what I already know.
- If organizing worked, you’d be organized by now.
- I don’t want my legacy to be containers full of stuff.
- You can stop now.
- Get clear on what matters by getting rid of everything that doesn’t.
- You can be a kind person and still say no.
- When you measure who you are by what you get done, it’s never enough.
- Owning less = cleaning less.
- Feeling guilty for taking care of yourself is not taking care of yourself.
Ok … onto the favorites:
Oh wow, I could use this refresher.
Another reason to love sushi. Not that I need another one.
A new season of Project 333 is starting. Are you in?
Learn the ins and outs of social media for your biz.
If you are new here and want to know more about me, read this.
A simple recipe I used last night.
I may be mildly guilty of all of these.
12 at-home activities you can try tonight instead of watching TV.
If you don’t want to be silent, share your voice with help from this activist.
The new rules of rest and relaxation.
I’m currently listening to this and reading this.
A challenging practice right now.
If you are actively decluttering, get rid of these 52 things and these 120 things.
The comments here offer great alcohol-free beverage ideas.
I decided to leave this open through the weekend incase you want to join in.
I would love to go here.
This week’s Instagram favorite is from @lizandmollie because, um … right?!
I hope you enjoy this edition of Weekend Favorites and have a beautiful, safe, healthy, loving weekend.