- Self hosting: If you are starting a blog and looking for a hosting company, I recommend Bluehost
- If you are looking for a beautiful theme for your site, check out StudioPress Themes for WordPress.
- Convertkit I use Convertkit to send blog posts to my email subscribers, deliver free offerings, and keep in touch with people who take my courses or express interest in working with me. I love, love, love working with the lovely people at Convertkit and the simplicity of their platform won me over.
- Dropbox I use Dropbox to store and share files and images with friends and clients.
- Zoom This video conferencing service is awesome for small meetings and big webinars.
- SendOwl Sell your digital goods and even physical products with this user friendly platform. Set up affiliate programs, track sales and make the process simple for you and your clients.
- SmarterQueue I use this service to schedule Facebook Posts.
- Planoly I use this service to schedule Instagram Posts.
- Airbnb When I travel for work, I usually stay at an Airbnb apartment instead of a hotel. If you sign up for Airbnb using this link, you can browse homes in any city, or list your own. Plus, we both earn credits towards a future stay.
blogging and business
- How to Create a Microbusiness that Matters. Learn how to develop a platform and earn money doing work you love.
- Soul-centered Business School Work with me for 3-months as you launch or grow a business and work style that aligns with your heart and soul.
I offer an affiliate program for some of my courses offering 50%. You are welcome to join here.