Are you stressed?
I was going to give you a heavily researched article about the damage stress is doing to our health and relationships but that felt … too stressful.
Instead I want to simply invite you to reduce stress in your life and create more time for everyday joy and delight.
Next week, I’m hosting The FREE 5-day Stress-Less Challenge.
If You Are Stressed, Try The Stress-Less Challenge
Join me for …
- 5 days of 5-minute strategies to reduce stress in your life
- Fun phone wallpaper to help you breathe easier
- Live calls to ask questions and share stories
- Less stress and more everyday delight
We’ll get started on Monday July 18th and the (optional) FB group is open now. Learn more and sign up here.
Reducing stress helps us to …
- sleep better.
- feel better.
- speak more kindly to ourselves and everyone around us.
- have more clarity.
- improve physical and mental health.
- enjoy life more.
If you are ready to stress less but you stress about the amount of time it will take, I’ve got you. The new Stress-Less Challenge starts on Monday and it only takes 5 minutes a day.
I’m excited to connect with you and help you stress-less!
P.S. Share this with a stressed someone you love and we’ll all stress less together.