Weekend Wisdom: When someone shares something on the internet that I don’t like, I am allowed to move on without being bothered.
How was your week?
Since last weekend …
- The Simplicity Space membership opened and closed (whew that was fast and fun).
- I did two big hikes and one little one and have another planned for tomorrow. That picture above was our breakfast spot last Saturday!
- It’s been almost two and a half years since I’ve done any public speaking! That changes next week. On Tuesday, August 2, I’m sharing a story I’ve never shared before at this event in Salt Lake City. It’s in a beautiful space and I’d love to meet you there if you live close by. You can get tickets here.
- I grew a bunch of tiny tomatoes this week!
- Oh and I saw the most adorable thing. Here’s your cuteness overload for the week.
Ok … onto the favorites:
Well look who started her own bookstore.
This is why I love living here.
When decluttering, never let go of these 5 things.
Weekend Favs this time last year.
I could not stop watching this.
What a lovely way to slow down speedy drivers.
My very sweet and snore-y 17-year old cat Wilbur.
This is something you’ll want to clean before the first day of school.
I saw this movie last weekend!
Next time I go to the movies, I want to see this one.
7 reasons to stop proving yourself to everyone.
Awww, this is true. Grief is like butter.
The heart of impulse shopping.
If you want to start or deepen your meditation practice, here are 7 apps to help.
7 lessons from traveling alone.
Oh yum, I want to make this (but hold the onions).
This week’s Instagram favorite is from @thelifeonpurpose movement for sharing this true story.
I hope you enjoy this edition of Weekend Favorites and have a beautiful, safe, healthy, loving weekend.