If you overdid it recently or if you are overworked, overextended and just over it in general, this is not the time for guilt or wishing things were different. Instead, this is the time for a deep breath and a reset. It’s time to be gentle. Then, it’s time for action and change.
Use your feelings of frustration and discomfort of being over it to motivate a change. Make a change to encourage more health, peace and love in your life. Make a change and do what is best for you. Do not make a change to be a better person. You don’t need to be better, you simply need to shift what’s around you to soothe what’s within you.
10 Simple Ways To Change When You Are Over It
We’ve all reached that point of feeling “I’m over it.” or “Enough.” or “I need to take a nap for three weeks.” If you recognize one of your “over it” things below, consider how you can reset, come back to yourself and start again. If that requires a really long nap, instead of moving forward with the recommendations below, that’s ok too.
1. If you overspent, remember you can return that.
2. If you are overwhelmed the more.more.more of productivity culture, reject it.
3. If you over-drank/over-celebrated, consider a break.
4. If you are over never putting yourself first, be the priority of your own life.
5. If you are over your closet chaos, end it.
6. If you are over trying to simplify on your own, join us in The Simplicity Space.
7. If you are over all of the bad, breaking news, stop watching it.
8. If you are over saying yes when your heart says no, learn to say no.
9. If you are over social media and email, unplug and recharge.
10. If you are over being overwhelmed, remember this.
Before you move forward with any of these recommendations, ask yourself what you really need. Then do what’s best for you.