Uncomplicate Everything for Ultimate Freedom
I had one opportunity to capture this bird taking flight. One click, one moment, and only a split second to share these beautiful wings and the beginning of a glorious flight. Just before takeoff, I noticed a glimpse of red, but had no idea what would unfold. In another time of my life, I would have been too distracted to notice; to consumed with noise and busyness to engage.
I would have missed this magnificence.
When I first started simplifying my life, I didn’t know what I wanted. I only knew what I didn’t want anymore.
I didn’t want to be:
And by simplifying my life; thing by thing, hour by hour and inch by inch, I discovered what I wanted. I wanted to be free.
- Free to love
- Free to rest
- Free to say yes or no
- Free to notice a glimpse of red
- Free to engage, explore and enjoy
I also wanted the freedom to work.
I wanted freedom to work from wherever I wanted, with whomever I wanted, for as long as I wanted. I wanted the freedom to take a day off, or a week or a month. Through blogging, I developed a microbusiness that has delivered that freedom.
My blog didn’t grow because I used clever key words. I didn’t. It didn’t grow because I did extensive market research. Never happened. It didn’t grow because I gave away free gifts so people would subscribe. Nope, I wasn’t going to trick people into sticking around. My blog didn’t grow because I am an experienced, educated writer either. I’m not.
Instead, it grew because I stayed focused on connecting with the right people (you) instead of all the people. I also decided not to learn it all, but only what was most important. Instead of complicating things, I gave myself permission to make this journey enjoyable. I decided to uncomplicate everything for ultimate freedom. Freedom from stress. Freedom from comparison and freedom from the fear of needing to know it all before getting started.
I want to help you enjoy the freedom that is possible from blogging in the simplest possible way.
Over the past 2 years, I’ve worked with more than 50 new and experienced bloggers to help them create, grow, share and learn the most important things for a successful blog. All of the content I created for the live sessions of The Goodblog Project is now available for self-study including:
- 4 weekly modules delivered in one downloadable folder
- more than 20,000 words in PDF articles
- 70 minutes of audio lessons
- 7 hours of recorded webinar lessons and Q&A sessions
- 4 playlists to serve as music therapy while you learn and grow
- weekly exercise routines encouraging stretching, building, endurance, and balance
- homework and writing assignments
Detailed Course Material
Week 1: Subscribers & Content
- Welcome: Audio
- Music Mix: Calm Down
- Subscription Options
- Focus Your Content & Develop an Editorial Calendar
- Fight Your Fear. You are Good Enough: Audio
- Add Value with Comments: Audio
- Mini moves: stretch
- Anatomy of a Goodblogger: Tammy from Rowdy Kittens
- How to Grow Gracefully
- Where to Find Creative Motivation and Inspiration
- Share Freely: Audio
- Recorded Webinar: Vulnerability and Why it Matters
- What’s in a Name: Audio
- Recorded Webinar: Breathe and Create
Week 2: Social Media
- Music Mix: Reassure
- Less Media, More Social: Audio
- Rules of Digital Engagement
- Fight Your Fear: Publish, Ship, Get it Out: Audio
- Show Me The Money
- This is No Accident
- Social Media Options
- A Quick Note on Growth: Audio
- Mini moves: Build
- Anatomy of a Goodblogger: Jenny from Ex-Consumer
- Writing Assignment
- Recorded Webinar: How to Sell without Selling Your Soul
- Google+ for Business: Overview + Challenge
- Recorded Webinar: Stripping Down to the Essentials
- Your Platform is Made by People: Audio
Week 3: Collaborate
- Music Mix: Create
- Guest Post and Grow
- Five Simple Rules of Business: Audio
- Joint Ventures
- Survey Your Readers
- Network and Connect: Audio
- The Anatomy of a Goodblogger: Joshua from Becoming Minimalist
- Help Each Other: Audio
- Mini moves: Endurance
- Blogging Resources
- Writing Assignment
- Recorded Webinar: Partnerships and Guest Posting
- Recorded Webinar: Focus and Direction
Week 4: Product Development
- How to Write and Publish an ebook
- A Course Launch in Action
- Pricing: How much should I charge: Audio
- Kill it on Kindle
- Fight Your Fear: Ask for Money: Audio
- Repurpose and Restructure for New Life in Your Product: Audio
- Anatomy of A Good Blogger: Karol from Truth. No Consequences
- Simple Marketing Plan
- When You Freak Out
- Mini moves: Balance
- Music Mix: Fly
- Writing Assignment
- Create an Easy Paypal Button
- Weekly Webinar Recorded: Course Review and More on Money
- Weekly Webinar Recorded: Carving Out Time to Reach the Right People
- Thank You: Audio
Goodblog Project: $100
Is the material different from the original course? The course material you receive will be identical to what was offered during the live sessions of the Goodblog Project. The biggest difference is in the delivery. Instead of receiving the material over a four or five-week period, you will receive it all in one folder for self-study. You can study and implement the lessons at your own pace.
Are you going to offer the Goodblog Project again? No, but the self-study course will be available.
What did you charge for the live version of the course? Between $395 and $995 depending on the level of participation.
I recently purchased How to Create a Microcourse that Matters. Is the Goodblog Project different? Yes, it’s a completely different course, but they complement each other. There is a tiny amount of crossover with material and I’m happy to send you a refund of $19.99 when you purchase The Goodblog Project. Simply send me your original microcourse receipt or the email address you used to purchase and I’ll deliver your refund.
Can you tell me more about the course? Sure! This audio recording will help.
What if I still have questions or I’m not sure if this is right for me? Send me an email. I’m happy to help.